Sunday, December 11, 2011

The Haunting Eyes

In my solitude,
I am haunted
by a pair of eyes
black and
deep as sea
un fathomable ,unreachable
depth those eyes hold
the more I try ,
to forget them,
the more they make me regret

 From under the dust of time,
and veil of pride
those eyes surfaces
in my dream and,
I am terrified
I am not there
in those eyes;

suddenly the reality strikes me
they are no more mine,
with this realization
inexplicable pain stuck my heart,
what have I done?
was it destined so?
probably yes
but why?
no answer comes but
those dreamy beautiful eyes

From the unknown shores
comes the wind heavy with fainting scent,
a familiar one
a scent still trapped in my senses, but
long forgotten.
suddenly my eyes are wet
I am crying
once ,just once more
come back to my life,
oh my white angel
bring serenity to my life
this pain is unbearable
give me salvation
with the spear of your love,
you merciless


alas; no one comes
I was there on my knees
beneath the blazing sun
my soul erupted in flame
a smoke less
a fume less flame
which no one can see but only
I can feel
behind the flames
I was there
seeing those mystic eyes
staring at me
forever,forever and forever....



2 comments:

  1. Sahi hai launde.... thodi editing ki zaroorat hai, but nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. acknowledged,will be taken care of
    by the way thanks for the appreciation...

    ReplyDelete